What We Offer

Student Visa (Subclass 500)

You can enroll in an eligible course of study with this visa, as well as bring family members with you to Australia.

Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)

This visa stream enables you to travel to Australia for leisure, to visit family and friends, or for reasons other than business or medical care. To visit family for three, six, or twelve months or business purposes.

General Skilled Migration

The Skilled Visa for Australia is intended for skilled individuals or families seeking to immigrate permanently to Australia to address the country’s skill shortages. The General Skilled Migration program offers points-tested independent, State/Territory-sponsored, or family-sponsored permanent visas.

Temporary Graduate Visa

The temporary visa allows international students to live, study and work after you have finished your studies. Source: Department of Home Affairs

Partner visa

Allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. You apply for the temporary and the permanent partner visas together. Source: Department of Home Affairs

Work Visa

If Australian businesses want to sponsor foreign workers, they have a variety of options. Businesses can offer a way for people who need to hire employees but can’t find them locally through this program.

NOTE: Relating to migration related issues will be provided by lawyers from Nevett Ford Lawyers Melbourne, a leading Australian immigration law firm (fordlawyers.com.au).

Popular Courses


Hospitality/ Commercial


Aged Care

Early Childhood Education and Care

Community Services


Building and Construction

Civil Construction Design

Travel and Tourism

Interior Design


Graduate Diploma of Management


Other Services

Student Support Services

Other Visa?

VM Consultancy and Visa Services will find you a suitable visa depending on your needs. Talk to our visa experts.

Talk to us!

    VM Consultancy and Visa Services © 2024